Thursday, October 23, 2008

A day at the pumpkin patch

Maybe not a day. Actually about 30 minutes!

It started out pretty good but then the meltdowns started. Kate wanted to be carried but clearly I had to push the wheelbarrow so I couldn't hold her. She would fall on the ground in terrible two fashion and cry. I picked her up and put her in the wheelbarrow and sat her on the pumpkins, but apparently that wasn't working for her. Of course, John wanted to sit in the wheelbarrow but he is WAY to big so he started throwing a fit. Luckily we were able to get in line and the nice man behind me told me he could push my wheelbarrow and I could hold Kate. He pushed it through the line and to my van. What a nice guy! When I got to the register they were out of receipt tape for the credit card machine. Just my luck!! My friend had a checkbook so she paid for my pumpkins and we were able to leave.

At least Scott had fun!!

No comments: