Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I forgot

It's amazing how you can forget something like this, but I did. I forgot how bad it is and this is just the beginning (see side bar).

6 comments:

Our family said...

congratulations!

Robins Park said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! That is so cool!! Good Luck!

Heather said...

Congratulations! I know that means yucky days for the next 221 days or so, good luck.

Nicole said...

How exciting! Good luck over the upcoming months! If you need a break and want "Kate" to come play with Zaylee just let me know!

Tracey said...

Yea!!! Congratulations! I've already forgotten the bad stuff. That is nature's way of making sure we have more kids.

Lara said...

Congrats! Sorry I didn't say anything yesterday, I didn't know. I just found your blog today and enjoyed reading a little of it. For what it is worth, I think you are an amazing mom! I can't imagine the stuff you must have to go through with autism. Whenever I hear the word, I think of you and it is always with great admiration. Keep up the good work!