Sunday, April 4, 2010

How embarrassing

I went to see Fiddler On The Roof with the Dad yesterday. I was pretty excited since it had been a while since I'd been out without kids. I sat down and realized I was tired . . . really . . . really . . . tired. After about 20 minutes, I was having a hard time focusing, my eyes were crossing and I knew I was going to fall asleep.

The next thing I remember is a loud snore, my snore, and I woke up. I was somewhat embarrassed but I figured or hoped I had woke up quickly after the noise I made.

During intermission I was discussing my sleepiness with the Dad. He informed me that I had snored, loudly, 4 or 5 times!!! And, that the man next to me was looking like he was going to wake me up. Now that's embarrassing!

The Dad told me he didn't want to wake me because I looked so comfortable. I informed him that if I fell asleep and started snoring during the 2nd half he was to wake me immediately. Don't worry, I didn't fall asleep.

I'm sure the man sitting next to me hopes he never has to sit by me again.

No comments: