The boys are off track so we decided to go out of town for a few nights. Big mistake. There wasn't much to do so the kids fought a ton and baby M did not sleep, which meant I didn't sleep either. Grumpy kids, grumpy mom = not good. We did go to the Treehouse Museum in Ogden and I loved it and the kids loved it. I liked it a lot more than Discovery Gateway and it was cheaper.
Now that we are home I've been trying to figure out what John can do to keep himself entertained and out of trouble. Yesterday I pulled out the Yellow Pages to look up something and there was my answer. He spent 2 to 3 hours just flipping pages (and there are a ton of pages). After every flip of the page he does his hand flapping thing. Oh the hours of enjoyment that await him for the next 2 weeks.
On a side note, I bought a pair of orthotics for my shoes and I was somewhat excited that they came with a FREE Sandal Conversion Kit since I wear sandals ALL THE TIME. Let me explain the complexities of the Sandal Conversion Kit: 8 sets of hook and loop adhesive circles, otherwise known as . . . Velcro. Oh yea, and the adhesive doesn't stay put. I'm glad they were free!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment