Thursday, December 20, 2007

5 is my limit!!!

For the next two weeks we are watching my brother's dog while he is on vacation. She is a 8 month old Yorkie and has LOTS of energy. I have found myself telling her to be quiet quite frequently, unfortunately, I can't get her name out or for that matter any one's name in my house. I have 3 kid's, 1 dog's and 1 cat's name to remember. Remembering 1 more name is putting me over the edge. When I call any of the names, kids or pets, it takes me at least 3 names before I get the right one. I've realized 5 names is my limit. So, if I ever decide to have another baby I will need to find a new home for 1 of the members of my household. Which one will I choose . . . which one . . . which one . . . OK, fine, it will be one of the pets!!!

1 comment:

Steph said...

Haha! That is too funny. I remember growing up it always took my mom at least 2 or 3 tries before she'd finally get the right name of the child she was actually talking too! I guess having 8 must have been more than her limit too!