Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Tater Tots and Peaches

I was at my sister's house yesterday and they were eating lunch. She offered me and Kate some and being that I hate to fix a meal I absolutely accepted. Kate was eating a tater tot (all kids love tater tots right?) and she started to gag and then proceeded to throw up . . . on me . . . but mostly on her. I thought maybe the piece she ate was too big but no. A few minutes later she grabbed more and once again started gagging. I rushed her to the sink and got the dang thing out of her mouth. She has done this once before with peaches. My conclusion is that she hates peaches and tater tots. So, if you ever have the opportunity to feed my kids please keep this in mind otherwise throw up will ensue.

No comments: