Tuesday, November 25, 2008

He's not even close

Today after school I asked John if he went potty at school. He said yes so I waited for an hour and a half and then asked if he need to go. Well, taking a look at his pants, I realized he'd already gone. Curious though, the wet spot just wasn't that big. And then he told me he went poo . . . in his underwear. Great!! Just great!! I took him in the bathroom and took off his clothes. He went pee in the toilet and then I put him in the bathtub. A few minutes later, this conversation took place:


John: I went pee pee in the bathtub.


Me: Why did you do that?


John: I went poo poo in the toilet.


I ran to the bathroom ready for the celebration only to be very disappointed. Under the bubbles in the bathtub was a brown clump. He was just on the toilet, why didn't he take care of this while he was there? I made him clean it up but, of course, he didn't want to touch it, even with a massive amount of toilet paper. He ended up smearing the "brown clump" around in the bathtub.

Will he ever learn?

It just seems that he's not even close.

No comments: