1. Last night I took John to the doctor. He had been running a fever all day and just wasn't acting normal. He has been running a fever on and off for a few weeks, mostly off, so I really contemplated not taking him. Good thing I did because HE HAS STREP! I am so frustrated. He and The Dad and Kate shared a shake earlier in the day so I am hoping that they don't get sick too. I think there must be something in my house that is causing all this sickness.
2. While I was waiting for the prescription I went and filled up the van with gas. $73.30!! I was completely frustrated with that number. At least I didn't hit the $75.00 mark and have to swipe my card twice. Luckily, John's school is over on Wednesday so my commuting will decrease significantly.
3. I picked up the prescription and the credit card I had on file with the pharmacy was no longer valid. The credit card company, "for security reasons," issued a new credit card number. Usually this would be no big deal but it was the only credit card number that I had memorized. It was very convenient to buy something on-line and not have to pull the card out to get the number. I'm frustrated! It was an easy number to memorize and now I'll have to pick a different card to memorize.
So, #1 is the most frustrating by far but they all hold some level of frustration.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment