Not my current OB but the OB that delivered my first two babies. I was in total shock. He died this week in his sleep. He was only sixty.
The only reason I mention this is because I was going to have him fix my problem. This may be too much information, but I have an incontinence problem. Not a terribly huge incontinence problem but a problem nonetheless. Coughing, sneezing, laughing, jumping, running, etc. cause me some issues. It started after I had Scott. That delivery was horrible and I pushed for a very long time. I mentioned my problem to my doctor right after I had John and he told me about "the surgery" to fix it. He also told me he was really good at that particular surgery. My insurance changed so I changed doctors but my plan was to go back to him after I was done having kids and get the surgery even if I had to pay more. It's too late now. Kate is 18 months so I could have had it but I just wasn't ready to admit I was "done." Now I will need to find another doctor who is really good at that surgery.
One thing I do have to say, I would be freaking out if I was one of his patients and I was say 35+ weeks pregnant. What a stress that would be to have to find a new doctor that late in the game.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment