I'm not loving my pets too much today. They are quite disgusting!
The kids went outside to play today and when they were coming Scott pointed out a "present" the cat had left for us on the porch. I realize cats do this to show us that they care but I wish he just didn't care that much. The present was a nice big mouse (or so I thought). Later the Dad told me it was actually a gopher. Gross! I'm surprised Kate or John didn't pick it up and play with it. It was right in plain sight.
The Dad went to get the shovel to dispose of the gopher and Charlie (the dog) picked up the gopher and started chewing on it. GROSS!! I didn't want him anywhere near me after that incident. I would rather have him eat poo and be near me than eat gopher and be near me. The Dad said it didn't look like he was actually eating the gopher, just getting ready to.
At least we won't have holes in our yard this year from that gopher.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment