Monday, June 2, 2008

Sick again

Scott is a little bit under the weather today. He woke up with a swollen eye but it didn't look like pink eye so I sent him to school. When he got home he laid around and complained that he was SO tired. And then he started crying and crying and crying. You would think I had the 'sick' thing down and would check for fever, but no. Instead I took him to the doctor and they told me he had a fever and a virus and they didn't know what the swollen eye was about but just watch it. I really hate running to the doctor, paying a co-pay and finding out it's just a virus. But, I had to do it because, once again, Scott told me he COULD NOT miss school on Tuesday or Wednesday which caused the horrific crying spell. They are having a dance performance on Wednesday and tomorrow is the final practice and his teacher told the class they COULD NOT be absent. I suppose it's a good thing that he likes school never wants to miss.

No comments: