Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Cowboy Day

Today is Cowboy Day in Scott's school class. Everyday for the next two weeks has a theme. Scott was supposed to dress up like a cowboy but I have no cowboy clothes. Not a single stitch!! Not even a bandanna. Pathetic, I know! I thought they were going to be making mustaches at school so I sent Scott off to school hoping he wouldn't feel too bad about wearing "normal" clothes but at least he'd get a mustache at school. Right? Wrong! Apparently the paper said we were supposed to make the mustache at home so he didn't even have a mustache!! I felt bad. Don't worry, he had a solution to the problem. At 9:00 he called me and asked if he could use his teacher's marker to draw a mustache on his face. I told him yes. Now, I don't know what kind of marker it was, permanent, washable, who knows. So, if you see him in the next couple of days and it looks like he has a faint mustache it will be because he does!

No comments: