View looking south - May 2006
That has certainly changed! The thousands of acres of fields to south are being developed.
View looking south - May 2008
Oh, and we get tons of wind here. I thought the sagebrush that would fill our yard when the wind would blow was bad but that was nothing. A few nights ago we had a huge wind storm blow through. Because of the new development we get huge dust/dirt storms with the wind.
We get huge piles of dirt on our blinds and on the tile by our back door (maybe not huge, but a pile of dirt) and we can smell the dirt in our house. It's awful!
And just take a look at my back door and window:
I don't want to wash my windows because after the next storm in a few days, they will just look the same.
I will be so glad when the development is done in 10+ years. Maybe then I can wash my dirty windows.








No comments:
Post a Comment