Friday, May 9, 2008

More about bugs

I know you weren't wondering but I am going to tell you anyway - Box elder bugs are very hearty. That bug lasted 5 whole days (I think?). Since the passing of Edward, we have had an aphid named Henry who only lasted 2 days and a potato bug that didn't even get a name because he only lasted overnight.

Scott is outside in his pj's desperately looking for a hearty bug, one that will last, one that he can name and one that he can take care of.

BTW, I am still in my pajamas and John has his pajama shirt on still. We love our pj's at our house and have worn them all day some days. In fact, since Scott has been off track I think there have been 2 days where he wore his pj's all day and we even went out to dinner one of those days. Pathetic, I know!!

No comments: