I have sick kids, again. I need to know what you do to keep your households well. It seems that we haven't had a 2 week span where everyone has been well for a very long time. 6 months at least. Right now, I have 2 sick kids. Kate is throwing up and has diarrhea. Scott has an ear infection and pink eye. Scott was adamant about not missing school so I took him to the doctor at 9:45 p.m. and didn't get home until 11:00. We did get the first dose of medicine in around midnight so he was able to go to school, tired but able to go. John is the only one who seems to be well most of the time and I've read that autistic kids usually have a compromised immune system. Go figure.
So tell me, what do you do?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I wish I had an answer! I swear we are ALWAYS sick here too! I guess it just comes with the kids. But if you figure out the answer be sure to share!
Post a Comment