I love it when you change the kitchen garbage can liner and the garbage can doesn't smell . . .
I hate it when you just aren't thinking and the first thing you throw in the nice smelling garbage can is a pooey diaper and you are too lazy to fish it out . . .
I love it when you do the dishes before bed and the kitchen sink is clean . . .
I hate it when you forget to turn on the dishwasher and the next night you have no clean dishes . . .
I love it when you then use paper plates for dinner and don't have to do the dishes . . .
I hate it when you leave for 6 hours and don't close the garage door . . .
I love it when you get home and you haven't been robbed . . .
I hate it when your baby poos in the bathtub every time you bathe her in the morning . . .
I love it when you realize she doesn't poo if you give her an evening bath . . .
I hate it when you continue to give morning baths despite your discovery . . .
I love it when Spring arrives . . .
I hate it when the mice are back in your house when Spring arrives . . .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment